I wish to motivate the entire world for happiness seamlessly and trying hard to do so. During this continuous pursuit of happiness, what I felt people usually measure their ‘happiness’ with material attainment. It is a major glitch that creates voids between life and happiness. I am sharing some triggers of ‘happiness’ which can make you as-well-as your family happy.
- Schedule small but soulful events every evening like, interacting with self.
- Play with your kids at least for half an hour and during this, bring your inner child out.
- Adore your kitchen garden; it may be in the morning or evening.
- Play with your pets, if you have.
- Look at the sky during the early night and admire the beauty of it.
- Always express gratitude before you sleep.
- Help others.
- Put your brain on rest for at least an hour. It means no competitive thoughts only a natural flow of thought.
- Problems state the existence of life. Hence, once you call it a day, do not ponder upon them.
- As you nurture your body every day similarly you have to take care of your soul too because happiness is the venture of the soul.
|| BE HAPPY ALWAYS ||